https://www.aberford-pc.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/LCC118-Paper-recycling-Leeds.gov-promo.jpg 563 750 aberfordcouncil https://www.aberford-pc.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/logo.png aberfordcouncil2018-01-31 15:02:402018-01-31 15:03:30Charges for inert waste, plasterboard and tyres at Household Waste Recycling Sites
Charges for inert waste, plasterboard and tyres at Household Waste Recycling Sites
Following a decision made by Leeds City Council’s ruling authority, charges will come into effect for the disposal of certain types of waste at household waste recycling sites across the city from Monday 5th February 2018.
An overview of some of the charges is given below:
- The price for up to one 25 litre bag or equivalent of soil/rubble will be £2.60
- The price of one 25 litre bag or equivalent of plasterboard will be £4.80
- The price of one sheet of plasterboard up to 180 cm x 90 cm will be £3.00
- The price of one tyre will be £1.50
- All single items will be £2.60 each
Payments may be made by debit or credit card using a secure card payment machine. If a resident has not brought their card to site, they can phone a family member or friend from the site, who can then make the payment on their behalf over the phone.
To download the LCC “Your Guide to Waste Disposal Charges” document which includes the full matrix of charges, please click here.