2018 Events at Lotherton Hall
Lotherton Hall is an Edwardian country home with extensive grounds in the Aberford parish area. Regular attractions include red deer park, bird garden, nature trails, historic stables and carriage houses, gardens, walks and two children’s play areas. In addition to this, there are various events planned through 2018, the details of which are listed below:
- 5—7 May, Lotherton Food & Drink Festival
- 26 May—3, June Traditional Tales
- 31 May, Fairytale Picnic
- 16 & 17 June, Wartime Weekend
- 14 & 15 July, Edwardian Gala
- 23 July—2 September, Six Weeks of Summer Fun
- 1 August, Yorkshire Day
- 18 & 19 August, Vintage Weekend
- 9 September, Autumn Harvest Day
- 27 October– 4 November, Spooky Scarecrow Trail
- 31 October, Halloween Fun Day
- 23 November—23 December, Christmas Experience
At the next event, the food & drink festival which takes place on 5th-7th May 10am – 5pm (last entry 4.15pm), there will be a whole host of the best street food traders around in the hot food court offering dishes from all over the world, from Mexico to Italy and Spain, and not forgetting a good old traditional English hog roast! In the large marquee there’ll also be some great local producers selling delicious goodies to take home with you including jams, chutneys, cakes and biscuits, and even locally made gin.
There’ll be a festival bar serving locally brewed beers from Rudgate Brewery as well as specialty bars offering Pimms, prosecco and cocktails. There will also be live music from local artists and and bands on the main stage as well as free children’s entertainment, children’s cookery classes, a fun fair and a whole lot more!
For more information, including entry prices, please visit the Lotherton Hall website by clicking here.