Please see the latest updates and media messages below from Leeds City Council regarding Coronavirus related matters:
- Small businesses and charities can apply for the Discretionary Grant Fund to help with fixed property costs. More information about how to apply by 28.06.20 can be found on LCC’s Facebook post
- Funeral Services: From 6th July the maximum number of mourners allowed to attend a chapel based service at a crematoria or cemetery will be increased to 20. For the moment we will continue to restrict mourners to 10 indoors with the balance of attendees (up to 10) listening to the service via speakers outdoors. The number of mourners allowed for a grave side burial will be increased to 20.
- If you or anyone else in your household is showing Coronavirus symptoms, you must stay at home, self-isolate and call 119 to book a test. #StaySafeSaveLives
- If using public transport, make sure you wear a face covering, allow more time for your journey and carry hand sanitiser.
- Planning regulations have changed to allow café’s to offer a takeaway service. More information shared on LCC’s Facebook page